GEG (Capital) Ltd are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to support our Groups payroll function in our Inverness office. You will report directly to the Payroll Manager and will gain exposure to a portfolio of various sized businesses.
You will undertake a variety of tasks such as entering payroll information, calculating wages and making payments.
The responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator shall include, but are not limited to, those contained in the following statements:
- End to End payroll processing for weekly and monthly payroll
- Payroll review
- Maintaining and actioning payroll changes
- BACS payments
- Assist with resolution of payroll queries
- Maintain employee records and update changes in payroll system
- Pension auto enrolment administration support
- Issuing P60 and P45s
- Liaising with HMRC & 3rd parties and processing payments where required.
- Work with payroll team to ensure accuracy of data
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Previous payroll experience is essential
- IRIS payroll system knowledge advantageous
- Confidence with numbers
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages (word & excel)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes and regulations
- Integrity and the ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Desire to learn & develop payroll knowledge.
- Confidence to communicate effectively in verbal and written formal to all levels
Hours of work
- Full or part time considered (if part time days required to work are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Salary – competitive and dependant on skills and experience
Fill in the form below to enquire about this job.