What we do?
Through the brand formally known as Isleburn, Global Energy Group manufactures and assembles tidal turbine foundations and can assemble turbines, using the bespoke facilities at Nigg Energy Park.
With an impressive track record in supplying to the renewable energy sector, Global Energy Group’s commercial and project management teams are highly experienced in working in partnership with developers to identify the best solutions, deliver on budget to tight schedules, while maintaining the highest safety and quality standards.
What differentiates us?
- Provision of front-end manufacturing/constructability support to engineering company through detailed design.
- Manufacturing facilities situated at natural deep-water ports, close to UKCS growth regions with scale to build multiple tidal devices
- Investment in latest automated manufacturing processes to maximise efficiency, including CNC plate and pipe profiling, fully & semi-automated welding, blast, paint as TSA coatings applications.
- Non-unionised site with local workforce, flexible to meet the demands of accelerated turn-around projects.
- Full service facilities offering all logistics support and shipping
How we evolved?
Global Energy Group established its subsea equipment manufacturing capability through a combination of acquisitions (Isleburn, O.I.L. Engineering and the assets of IFAB), Facility Investments (principally Invergordon & Nigg Energy Park) and Skilled Resource training and development programmes spanning trades through technical and leadership.