What we do?
Through the brand Global Port Services, we provide a fully comprehensive range of Marine and Logistics Solutions to include the provision of Port Agency Services (customs clearance, vessel arrival/departures, berthing, gangway, security, crew change, utilities; water, fuel & air along with management of waste disposal) and Quayside Services (laydown & storage, plant & equipment such as heavy mobile cranes, forklifts, SPMT’s & HGV’s) and associated labour.
What differentiates us?
- Ownership of Nigg Energy Park enhances the services offered by Global Port Services as the growing demand for available quayside and cargo storage in the North Sea increases significantly to support ongoing and future projects in the region.
- Investment in large fleet of 23 heavy mobile cranes ranging from 35t to 1,000t.
- Retained skilled workforce of multi-discipline marine and logistics personnel.
- In-house agency, technical, operations and management teams with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Fleet of harbour tugs, workboats and barges to support group and client operations.
How we evolved?
Global Port Services was originally an organic start up, formerly called Global Logistics, which grew into a leading provider of Marine Logistics & Operations in the Region, through a combination of acquisitions (Highland Stevedoring Limited and the assets of Port Services Invergordon), Plant Investments (principally technologically advanced mobile heavy cranes and heavy haulage) and appointment of skilled resource covering technical and leadership.