What we do?
Global Energy Group manufactures an extensive selection of primary and secondary steel work structures, piping systems & mechanical/electrical equipment associated with upgrades, repair and maintenance programs on fixed platform drilling packages.
- Power generation and distribution repairs & upgrades
- LP & HP mud system & solids control upgrades, repairs and containment solutions
- Drilling instrumentation & operating systems upgrades
- Drilling hoisting equipment upgrades, replacement & re-certification
- Pipe-handling equipment upgrades, replacement & re-certification
- Modular Drilling Package interface
What differentiates us?
- First fit policy - By utilising our in-house survey & engineering divisions we can manufacture to a high degree of accuracy, reducing interfaces/field welds & ensuring a first-fit policy.
- Under one roof – Self-delivery model on critical path activities spanning fabrication, machining, coatings, bolt tensioning, flushing /hydro testing and associated load-out activity.
- State-of-the-art – Investment in latest automated manufacturing processes to maximise efficiency, including CNC plate and pipe profiling, fully & semi-automated welding, blast, paint as TSA coatings applications.
- Cradle to grave – World class installation/construction teams who take the manufactured product through to final install & commissioning – truly a cradle to grave service.
How we evolved?
Global Energy Group established its subsea equipment manufacturing capability through a combination of acquisitions (Isleburn, O.I.L. Engineering and the assets of IFAB), facility investments (principally Invergordon & Nigg Energy Park) and skilled resource training and development programmes spanning trades through technical and leadership.