What we do?
The project comprised manufacturing and construction works both on and off site amnd included the design and build of a 8m high by 16m diameter stainless steel tank along with associated pipiing systems and structural, seismically qualified, pipe bridges.
What differentiates us?
- Provision of front-end manufacturing/constructability support from concept through detailed design.
- Self-delivery model on critical path activities spanning fabrication, machining, coatings, bolt tensioning, flushing /hydro testing and associated load-out activity.
- Manufacturing facilities situated at natural deep-water ports, close to UKCS growth regions with scale to build multiple modules upwards of 1,000te in controlled environments.
- Investment in latest automated manufacturing processes to maximise efficiency, including CNC plate and pipe profiling, fully & semi-automated welding, blast, paint as TSA coatings applications.
- Non-unionised site with local workforce, flexible to meet the demands of accelerated turn-around projects.
How we evolved?
Global Energy Group established its subsea equipment manufacturing capability through a combination of acquisitions (Isleburn, O.I.L. Engineering and the assets of IFAB), Facility Investments (principally Invergordon & Nigg Energy Park) and Skilled Resource training and development programmes spanning trades through technical and leadership.