What we do?
Global companies manufacture critical equipment for the processing and containment of hazardous materials in support of UK nuclear decommissioning. From the manufacture of large integrated modules through to high integrity pressure vessels and related piping systems our skilled personnel have a well-developed nuclear safety culture and embrace a Right First Time quality ethic. Global companies also provide specialist niche services such as critical site based welding and inspection and supply chain quality oversight via an international network of skilled quality practitioners.
What differentiates us?
- A bespoke £ multi-million IMS (Information Management System) underpinning effective Lifetime Records (LTR) compilation concurrent with manufacture.
- Right First Time welding performance among the highest in the industry, even for the most demanding nuclear codes and standards.
- Global is one of the UK's largest fabricators with unrivalled capacity and immediate access to deep-water sea ports enabling the manufacture and delivery of multiple modules upwards of 1,000 tonnes in controlled environments.
- Investment in latest automated manufacturing processes to maximise efficiency, including CNC plate and pipe profiling, fully & semi-automated welding, blast, paint and TSA coatings applications.
- Non-unionised work sites with local workforce, flexible to meet the demands of accelerated turn-around projects.
How we evolved?
Global Energy Group entered the nuclear industry following its acquistion of the Forfab pressure vessel business in 2010. A steep learning curve followed where Global worked hand in hand with clients to develop an authentic nuclear safety culture and gain familiarity with nuclear codes and standards. Global has long since demonstrated its ability to meet the toughest standards and produce complete LTR's concurrent with manufacture. Today it is recognised as a market leader and now holds a prestigious long term supply contract to manufacture some of the UK's most critical nuclear process equipment.