Tuesday 25th April 2017
Global Energy Group are proudly exhibiting at All-Energy 2017, the UK’s Largest renewable energy event, at the SECC in Glasgow on the 10th and 11th May. Come and visit us at stand HIE33.
With a proven track record supporting the renewable energy industry from fabrication through to logistics and construction, we work both onshore and offshore across the including wind, tidal, solar and biogas.
Some examples of our renewable experience to date include:
• Fabricated various Tidal & Wave prototype devices
• Fabricated foundations and assembled turbines for Meygen project. Preferred bidder for next phases of work
• Fabricated and assembled Met Masts for Inch cape and MORL offshore wind projects
• Assembled turbines for Beatrice demonstrator project
• Fabricated suction anchors for Statoil Hywind offshore floating wind farm
• Signed contract with Siemens for staging port for Beatrice wind farm construction
• Signed contract with Dounreay Tri for fabrication and assembly of the foundation and turbines for floating offshore wind farm
The free-to-attend annual conference and exhibition brings together over 8,250 industry professionals from 50 countries and the UK’s largest group of buyers from the bioenergy, solar, offshore and onshore wind and wave & tidal sectors, as well as those involved in energy storage, transmission and onsite generation.
Since its launch in 2001, All-Energy has provided the industry suppliers, experts and thought-leaders from the renewable energy supply chain the opportunity to connect with new customers, increase their sales opportunities and expand business networks in this fast-changing marketplace.
For more information on Global Energy Group and our work in renewables you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org