The role of the Trainee Certification Engineer is to be responsible for ensuring the work is performed to a high standard in accordance with relevant procedures and all non-conformities are reported to Supervisory Staff. The Trainee Certification Engineer must support the overall delivery of Global Energy Groups business objectives through the aligning of deliverables to that of the individual Business Unit strategy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The compilation of Manufacturing Records, Documentation & Certification for final presentation to the client.
- The upload of Weld Traceability information onto the Global Energy (Group) IGRIS web-based information system.
- Ensuring all Material Reports are present and correct.
- Processing & ensuring NDT Reports are present and correct.
- Scanning / Bookmarking completed Manufacturing Record Books for Electronic Storage and presenting to Client.
- Establishing good working relationships with all Managers, Superintendents, Production and QA/QC Personnel to ensure efficient and timely compilation of all Manufacturing Records, Documentation & Certification.
- Communicating with the Client Inspectors on a regular basis to ensure ongoing client review & approval of certification.
- Presentation of documentation to the Client in accordance with Project specific requirements.
- Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Global Energy (Group) and is within the remit of this post.
- Ensure work productivity is carried out in a cost-conscious manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: Certification Requirements:
- Some experience in a similar role within Certification or Document Control.