Global Energy Group – Marine Division are looking for an experienced Projects Cost Controller to join their team for upcoming projects.
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Preparation of financial report and collation of cost data
• Involvement with tendering process and review of contractual documents
• Liaising with Project Manager to ensure Cash Flow and undertaking any commercial related tasks
• Working closely with the Commercial Team in all aspects of financial reporting
• Liaising with client in all Commercial related tasks
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Strong Communication skills with an ability to work independently or part of the Project Team
• Understanding of Contractual Conditions and ability to capture and value change
• Candidates will be experienced Cost Controllers ideally within the Oil and Gas industry
This position will be based in Hartlepool to start with and you will be required to be flexible in your work location depending on where our projects are located within the UK.
Duration : Project Duration, but could lead to a permanent position
Competitive Salary offered commensurate with experience.