Global Energy (Group) Ltd – Are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team for upcoming contracts. The role is based in Global’s Evanton facility with occasional travel to customer sites throughout the UK.
They will be responsible for co-ordinating all engineering aspects of assigned project work and ensure that the work undertaken as part of the Scope of Work meets the standards laid down in the company quality procedures, International codes and client specifications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivery of project safely on schedule, to specification and within budget.
- Establishing close internal working relationships with the Managing Director, Facility/Quality/HSE/Commercial Managers, Supervisors and Workshop Personnel to ensure that project objectives are being achieved and that cost effective and efficient engineering practice is being undertaken.
- Ensuring that the Clients and subcontractors QHSE requirements are met in relation to the performance of activities defined in the Scope of Work
- Ensuring that Global Energy (Group) and Client’s QHSE requirements are clearly understood, communicated and achieved.
- Responsible for generation/coordination of project specific procedures and compliance with Global Energy (Group), QHSE management system procedures.
- Establishing close external relationships with client and liaising with the Client Team, subcontractors, suppliers and third-party verification bodies to a high standard to
- Responsible for ensuring that through regular client interface & progress meetings, project targets are being achieved.
- Generation, execution and revision of project plans and schedules.
- Monitoring and controlling project costs ensuring contracts are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensuring that the Managing Director is kept appraised on any events that may have impact on the overall project delivery or completion date.
- achieve the project objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Engineering qualification (Fabrication, Mechanical, Civil or similar) and / or 5 years minimum documented experience in an engineering position.
- A full UK/EU driving licence
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook & MS Project
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD would be preferred
- Excellent team working skills as well as an ability to work alone