The People and Culture Manager will lead on the delivery of our people, leadership and cultural objectives, ensuring alignment to the global approach and supporting management in strengthening our investment in people.
The People and Culture Manager is required to build cross group relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
This would be based in Aberdeen.
Reporting to the People & Culture Director and responsible for:
- Work in close partnership with the People and Culture Director and team to prepare, drive and embed the people plan
- Contribute to the success of the People and Culture team through the delivery of people and learning activities, ensuring they are scheduled to meet business needs.
- Develop strong working relationships with senior stakeholders across the Group to ensure an efficient and seamless employee value proposition
- Works with colleagues to design, develop and implement Group wide strategic people solutions which create value for colleagues, customer and shareholders.
- Identify, develop and implement training, development and competency programs in line with the business requirements
- Ensure legal compliance is met in all P&C activities and driving a robust people service within the business
- Develop, monitor and present key People and Culture metrics to support business decision making.
- Give counsel and oversee complex employee relations issues such as grievance and disciplinary cases
- Champion a performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development making recommendations for improvements, working closely with the People and Culture Director to embed and develop a consistently positive employee experience
- Partner the management team to project manage organisational and procedural changes within the business area
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions
- A proven track record as a HR generalist, preferably in a senior role.
- Experience in talent management, succession planning and development
- Experience in Training and Competency preferably within the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- Experience of managing and developing a team of HR personnel.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law.
- High level of business integrity and professionalism with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade and influence.
- Excellent computer software skills – experienced in the use of Microsoft Office.
- CIPD qualified or qualified by experience to an equivalent level.