Job Purpose and Objective:
The Construction Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of a contract relating to offshore or onshore construction activities. The role holder will ensure that all construction activities are planned in accordance with client requirements and that sufficient tooling, equipment and personnel are supplied to safely and efficiently execute the scope. The position will support in the delivery of Global E&C’s integrated brownfield offering and overall strategic objectives by ensuring our processes, systems and related deliverables are fit for purpose, and bespoke to the brownfield modifications market.
1. Provide input to GEG asset plans for the relevant contract ensuring that accurate and up to date information is included
2. Check GEG offshore daily reports for progress against scopes under their Management
3. Review and approve Construction work packs, Certification and Commissioning Handover packages and/or any Third-Party Deliverables
4. Attend weekly planning meetings as required
5. Ensures adequate information is available to construction team to undertake planned project construction tasks
6. Assume project commercial and technical responsibility for all projects where they are PRP (project responsible person)
7. Acts as focal point for project construction work; coordinating tooling and equipment, arranging labour supply and monitoring of progress and productivity
8. Verification of compliance for both personnel and equipment to individual project and industry standards
9. Deliver on role specific objectives set by the Construction Manager of Global E&C.