Global Energy Group are currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist, to join our communications team in Inverness.
Job Purpose & Objective
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development of the Group’s marketing strategy and promotion of the Global Energy Group brand, services, and value proposition using a variety of channels. Supporting the development of the Group’s communications strategy in line with businesses strategy for growth, the Marketing Specialist is a creative brand builder who challenges the norm and revolutionises our brand recognition in the market.
- Responsible for the design and creation of first-class digital content including visuals, video, infographics, photography, presentation materials and copy.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns in line with the Group’s communications and Business Development strategy.
- Optimise content for websites and social networking channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) through the creation of engaging multimedia content (visuals, video, infographics and copy).
- Provide regular analysis reports for both web and social media channels.
- Develop engaging content for events and webinars.
- Keep up to date with developing digital marketing trends and ensure that Global Energy Group is at the forefront of developments.
- Develop SEO on all group websites.
- Identify & present opportunities for adverting on digital platforms, publications and events.
- Support the business at virtual and physical events with marketing material & content.
- Keeps abreast of market developments and stays ahead of our competition in terms of best practice in digital Marketing and Communications providing recommendations for updates to platforms.
- Liaising with designers, photographers and videographers in the production of digital content.
- Engaging with relevant platforms and posts of clients and publications through their digital channels.
- Engaging with online agencies, memberships, industry bodies, event organisers, publication platforms and other distribution channels to maximise the opportunity to raise the groups profile.
- Working in line with the wider group communication strategy to deliver on clear KPI’s.
- Supporting proposals, bids & tenders through the design of word class, professional documents.
Experience & Qualification
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in creating digital marketing materials and content.
- Experience in managing multiple projects across various disciplines.
- Experience is delivering digital analysis reports and recommendations.
- High level of business integrity and professionalism with the ability to work on own initiative with little guidance.
- Innovative, customer focused and proactive approach to resolving problems, taking ownership and accountability.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Experience in the design of video content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer software skills – experienced in the use of PowerPoint, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, social media management apps and video software.
- Stop work if not in compliance with HSE standards.
- Challenge the norm and intervene proactively with line management on any breach of HSEQ procedures or practices.
- Request information necessary to perform the task.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Comply with HSE Regulatory requirements at all times.
- Comply with site rules at all times.
- Demonstrate through action a proactive attitude towards HSE.
- Support through compliance our 10 Global Rules and HSE Policies.
- Responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of others who may be affected by your work.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment as provided when necessary.
- Undertake agreed training in order to provide a framework of knowledge and skills required to perform effectively in the team/department/business unit in order to demonstrate and maintain required competency in role.
- Participate in regular reviews with relevant managers, identifying and agreeing action plans where appropriate.
- Comply with and support the Business Management System within own scope of responsibilities and within the Company as a whole.
- Responsible for developing, modifying and adhering to procedures and / or processes to support the System and its applications within own area of responsibilities.
Our culture underpins everything we do, ensuring all our people are commercially astute, delivery focused, empowered, entrepreneurial and committed to building long-term working partnerships.