We are looking for someone to join our Communications team, supporting a number of businesses across the Global Energy Group’s portfolio.
The role will involve:
- Working across our businesses to; plan, gather & create content.
- Work closely with the Business Development representatives and Operational teams to understand key targets and opportunities for support across internal & external communications channels.
- Mange a budget for paid media management across our social media platforms
- Develop & update web content
- Produce web and social media analytics reports and provide recommendations and feedback to the businesses
- Develop & manage AD word campaigns
- Supporting the team in promoting the businesses in the lead up to events
- Other ad-hoc communications duties
- Developing internal newsletters
- Creating digital Marketing collateral
- 2 years Marketing Experience
- Experience in using a CMS
- Knowledge and experience with social media channels.
- Knowledge of Analytics & reporting
- SEO/Keyword Search experience
- An interest in photography would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Adobe packages would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach, creative mindset and passion for Social Media
- Our businesses are based across the North of Scotland and Aberdeen therefore a current UK Driving licence is essential