Global Energy (Group) Ltd, North Fabrication are looking to recruit for an Estimator Position within the fabrication industry, specialising in medium to large structures, predominantly for Oil & Gas and Renewables and Nuclear Industries.
This would be based in Nigg Energy Park, Tain, IV19 1QU
Reporting to the Senior Estimator and responsible for: -
- Establishing good working relationships with all managers and supervisors ensuring that information is readily available so that all enquiries and tenders can be responded to efficiently
- Acting as a liaison between the company and client for the purpose of clarification of tenders/enquiries
- The receipt, distribution and disposition of all enquiries and invitations to tender received by the fabrication facility including:
- Registering receipt of all enquiries/tenders on the bid register and arranging correct distribution
- Estimating the cost of all enquiries /tenders received by the fabrication facility utilising a spreadsheet format
- Accurately costing of enquiries/tenders and passing relevant information onto management for decision whether to bid or not based upon customer requirements and company capability
- Review the bid and approve for issue on the Tender Preparation Checklist
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of information provided by the Estimating Section
Previous working experience in the Heavy fab, Mechanical, Nuclear, Subsea, Oil & Gas, Offshore or Renewable Sectors would be advantageous..
A Quantity Surveying qualification and / or equivalent Estimator experience within engineering or fabrication is preferred.
Experience preferred in reading and interpreting fabrication drawings, using and manipulating computer based estimating models and in compiling and presenting tender responses.
Duration: Project Duration only
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com