We are looking for someone to join our Communications team. Working directly with the Organisational Engagement Manager, supporting a number of businesses with the group to develop their social media presence and strategies.
The role will involve:
- Working across our businesses to; plan, gather & create social media content in line with the business’s opportunities and targets
- Work closely with the Business Development representatives and Operational teams to understand key targets and opportunities for support across our digital platforms
- Mange a budget for paid media management across our social media platforms
- Produce web and social media analytics reports and provide recommendations and feedback to the businesses
- Develop & update web content
- Develop & manage AD word campaigns
- Supporting the team in promoting the businesses in the lead up to events
- Other ad-hoc communications duties
- Proactive approach, creative mindset and passion for Social Media
- Knowledge and experience with social media channels.
- Knowledge of Analytics & reporting
- An interest in photography would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Our businesses are based across the North of Scotland and Aberdeen therefore a current UK Driving licence is essential