The role of Commercial Lead will be responsible for leading commercial, supply chain and administrative personnel ensuring that client reporting, and performance requirements are being met against their agreed deadlines. The Commercial Lead will identify any potential delivery and commercial risks, ensuring these are managed appropriately and escalated where required and support tenders and the development of contract opportunities and provide guidance and support to the Operational and Functional stakeholders land their Teams on commercial aspects of the contract delivery. The Commercial Lead will also be responsible for all Financial Reporting to the Group as per specified timelines. The position must support in the overall delivery of Global Energy Groups business objectives through the aligning of deliverables to that of the Aiken Business Unit strategy.
Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Global Energy Group and is within the remit of this post.
• Stop work if not in compliance with HSE standards.
• Challenge the norm and intervene proactively with line management on any breach of HSE or Quality procedures or practices.
• Request information necessary to perform the task.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
• Comply with HSE Regulatory requirements at all times.
• Comply with site rules at all times.
• Demonstrate through action a proactive attitude towards HSE.
• Support through compliance our 10 Global Rules and HSE Policies.
• Responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of others who may be affected by your work.
• Use of Personal Protective Equipment as provided when necessary.
• Undertake agreed training and development in order to provide a framework of knowledge and skills required to perform effectively in the team/department/business unit demonstrating ongoing competency required in role.
• Participate in annual and regular performance appraisal with relevant supervisor and/or manager, identifying and agreeing objectives and targets in relation to personal development.
• Comply with and support the Business Management System within own scope of responsibilities and within the Company as a whole.
• Responsible for developing, modifying and adhering to procedures and / or processes to support the System and its applications within own area of responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
The role is based at Aiken Business United, Nord, Aberdeen.