The role of the Accounts Assistant is to support the Commercial Lead and Human Resources. The position must support in the overall delivery of Global Energy Groups business objectives through the aligning of deliverables to that of the Aiken Business Unit strategy.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties as assigned by the Commercial Lead.
- Establish a good working relationship with Senior management, projects staff and colleagues to ensure the efficient performance of assigned tasks.
- Time sheet processing
- Focal point for any payroll issues
- Credit Control
- Administrative duties to support projects and management teams.
- Maintaining project files with sales invoice copies, contract paperwork and timesheets
- Accounts filing and archiving
- Assisting with Human Resources administration
- Any other duty which, from time to time , may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Global Energy Group and is within the remit of the post.
- Experience in a similar role
- IT literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- HNC/D and/or relevant qualifications in Business/Finance
- Able to demonstrate aptitude for numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, diligence and self-discipline
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project/company goals.
Hours are Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
Based at Aiken - Nord, Aberdeen.