Ou Project Engineer to join their expanding and well established team.
The Project Engineer is responsible for technical and commercial estimating, engineering and management of project(s) in order to meet specified requirements. The Project Engineer must support in the overall delivery of the clients business objectives through the aligning of deliverables to that of the individual Business Unit strategy.
As a Project Engineer you duties will include but not limited to;
- Provide technical and commercial project engineering (inc management) of client projects from estimating through to project delivery.
- Develop Cost and Schedule, including CTR's, plan and job card.
- Completion and maintenance of our clients Job pack
- Accountable for identifying the project risk category, project estimating and tendering
- Maintain relationships with clients (existing and new) and follow up of quotations issued
- Maintain Drawing Register as required
- Source materials and services necessary
- Assume full technical and commercial project responsibility
- Liaise with clients on technical and commercial issues providing timely and concise resolution to challenges
- Attend Production meetings.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned projects
- Prepare and present ad-hoe reports to clients and senior management
- Manage project costs and project variations in a timely manner
- Invoice projects on completion
- Maintain accurate and current job files.
- Input sent quote details to internal information system.
- Open Project Estimates and activate projects
- Any other general duties that you may be requested to perform.
- On completion of projects complete a Lessons Learned review.
To be successful for this position you must have;
- 5 years experience as Project Engineer in the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry or equivalent;
- Demonstrable experience within the Oil & Gas Fabrication environment
- Estimating experience within Engineering/Fabrication
- Experience in compiling and presenting Tender responses
- Experience of using and manipulating computer based estimating models
- Must be able to multitask and work to agreed schedules
Fill in the form below to enquire about this job.