We are currently looking for 3 X Dayshift & 3 X Nightshift Blaster/Sprayers for an Immediate start at our Port of Nigg facility. Hours: Monday to Wednesday - 10 hours, Thursday - 9 hours, Friday - 7 hours, Saturday and and Sunday - 8 hours. 12 hour shift pattern available when required.
Experience & Qualification
- Must possess OPTIO, ICATS or TTP certifications.
- Stop work if not in compliance with HSE standards.
- Challenge the norm and intervene proactively with line management on any breach of HSEQ procedures or practices.
- Request information necessary to perform the task.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Comply with HSE Regulatory requirements at all times.
- Comply with site rules at all times.
- Demonstrate through action a proactive attitude towards HSE.
- Support through compliance our 10 Global Rules and HSE Policies.
- Responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of others who may be affected by your work.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment as provided when necessary.
- Undertake agreed training in order to provide a framework of knowledge and skills required to perform effectively in the team/department/business unit in order to demonstrate and maintain required competency in role.
- Participate in regular reviews with relevant managers, identifying and agreeing action plans where appropriate.
- Comply with and support the Business Management System within own scope of responsibilities and within the Company as a whole.
Responsible for developing, modifying and adhering to procedures and / or processes to support the System and its applications within own area of responsibilities.
Fill in the form below to enquire about this job.